My extraordinarily unusual weekend at White Rock, AR

48 replies to this topic
  • JerryGills

Posted April 13, 2002 - 06:17 AM

Read your White Rock experiences last weekend in Arkansas and it seems a great place to do some four wheeling. I would appreciate anyone else who goes to White Rock in Arkansas or in North West Louisiana letting me know of four wheeling areas that my sister and our husbands can check out. We try to avoid making land owners mad, but sometimes they get upset just knowing you are breathing their air.

We are all in early to mid fifties but want to ride easy as well as the gnarly trails as long as we are able.

[ April 13, 2002: Message edited by: JerryGills ]

• MOmilkman

Posted April 15, 2002 - 05:33 AM

I recently discovered that this land looks like it might be part of the forest service and wasnt this mans land at all!!! :D :) :D

Now Im really pissed if this holds true. Probably just some geezer that lives near the area and dosent like dirt bikers.

Kind of makes me want to go back with a baseball bat! Even though I know I wont because Im not going to start another altercation.

I've had it with these scumbags!

• YAMAKAZE

Posted April 15, 2002 - 07:22 AM

YO...MilkMeister...Check your PM....

Bill

• finglan

Posted April 15, 2002 - 08:52 AM

In NY it is not legal to point a gun at someone unless you feel your life is in danger. If it is at all possible to back out ( run ) from the situation you have to. Unless you are in your own home.
I would guess that the rest of the country would have similar laws. Put that a side, he was on the sholder of the road, not on the nut jobs property at the time of the incident. He told his friend he intended to leave ( not go back to the truck for his own gun ). The nut job made a statement eluding to the fact he was going to teach him a lesson. I would think this showed some intent. I think if MOmilkman pulled his own gun ( I would have ) and shot the old man he would be justified.
The Missle is right, there are too many guns to inact any gun control. It would only hurt decent people anyways. What the country needs is some strict laws. You pull a gun without reason, 5 years in prision, use it in a crime 20 years no parole. NY had a similar law years ago for night time burglaries. No one ever committed one during the night because of the stiff mandatory sentences.
I don't care if you do doughnuts on my pristine lawn. I don't have a right to pull a gun on you. What option do I have once I do, Kill you for killing some grass?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted April 15, 2002 - 10:45 AM

Originally posted by finglan:
It would only hurt decent people anyways. What the country needs is some strict laws. You pull a gun without reason, 5 years in prision, use it in a crime 20 years no parole.

I don't care if you do doughnuts on my pristine lawn. I don't have a right to pull a gun on you. What option do I have once I do, Kill you for killing some grass?

Finglan, Im with you!!! America is an awsome place to be, it's too bad we are so wimpy when it comes to justice. Zero victim rights, it's embarassing really.

Missile, If you take guns away from Americans the only ones that will have them are criminals and gang-bangers. Your average Joe with have to protect himself (and his family) with a pocket knife.

Milkman, You did the right thing!!! If a land owner is really concered about his property he should post signs saying keep out. Now that I think about it you should have run the old bastard down. Then the area would be wide open for roostin!!! :)

• lewichris

Posted April 15, 2002 - 11:34 AM

i am a big fan of guns

• Mark_Cantrell

Posted April 15, 2002 - 04:30 PM

Who the hell is LewiChris and how does he relate to LewisChris?

Sounds totally gay to me.

mwc

• Mark_Cantrell

Posted April 15, 2002 - 07:28 PM

Whoa,

Looked back and saw it was I with head up ass. It's always LewiChris. Saw your Chris Lewis attribute about half way up and brain farted. I thought someone was trying to impersonate you. Many appologies.

mwc

• YAMAKAZE

Posted April 16, 2002 - 02:11 AM

Yep...He said FAN not FAG....Lets get out the reading glasses now.....

Bonzai :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.