Front Disk Guard

4 replies to this topic
  • Mike_L.

Posted October 13, 2002 - 07:15 AM

Looking for a front disk guard for a 2002 XR650, any idea as to who may be making these?

• FooBarr

Posted October 13, 2002 - 11:13 AM

I'm running aluminum Devol guards front and back and they've held up pretty well. The rear guard has eaten alot of rocks from the front wheel but hasn't deformed at all. My Baja Designs skid plate is another story. It's going to get the sledge hammer treatment during the next oil change.

I also had the plastic Acerbis front disk guard on my old XR600 but would recommend the Devols. Think I'm going to upgrade to thier radiator guards as well.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AZ Thumpdaddy

Posted October 14, 2002 - 06:05 PM

Devol front disk guard and radiator guard. Shark fin from BD in the back. Should be around $140 for everything.

• Rokatt88

Posted October 15, 2002 - 05:59 AM

I can attest to the strength of Thumpadaddy's Devol equipment as they survived the The Pit Of Despare last weekend! Thump On Most Exellent Thumpdaddy! :)

• timvv51

Posted October 15, 2002 - 11:01 AM

HI. Acerbis makes one for the XR400 that works fine on the XR650. The main mounting bolt lines right upand a couple of strategicaly placed zip tys make it work great. I had to have one to protect my computer sensor and this works fine. This is the only thing around for the BRP as far as I know. Tim

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.