Show me pics of your led brake light!

8 replies to this topic
  • jhmotard

Posted January 07, 2008 - 09:27 AM

06 WR450 with 650 miles. I just got this yesterday and its already street legal. I will be in the process of converting it to a Supermoto.....still keeping the dirt wheels too for weekends up north.

It already has the AIS removal kit, yz throttle stop, and the snorkel removed.

My first batch of parts are going to be an Acerbis SM front fender, 05 YZ rear fender and an LED brake light, which i haven't decided yet.

post up some led brake lights please!!

Posted Image

• Birdy426

Posted January 07, 2008 - 11:23 AM

Here's mine...YZF rear fender and Baja Designs LED tail/brake light.

Posted Image

• matt4x4

Posted January 07, 2008 - 11:32 AM

homemade by myself oveer christmas - one piece - completely indestructible by anything that may hit it - can incorporate any color/colors desired - I chose blue and red for fun (advice from 8 yr old), but could even be used to incorporate blinkers and brake. - completely stealth on underside of YZ fender.
Haven't mounted it yet- shoved back into packaging of fender until I'm ready to install it after bike gets it's facelift.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Rainman_WFO

Posted January 07, 2008 - 03:17 PM

06 WR450 with 650 miles. I just got this yesterday and its already street legal. I will be in the process of converting it to a Supermoto.....still keeping the dirt wheels too for weekends up north.

It already has the AIS removal kit, yz throttle stop, and the snorkel removed.

My first batch of parts are going to be an Acerbis SM front fender, 05 YZ rear fender and an LED brake light, which i haven't decided yet.

post up some led brake lights please!!

Posted Image

Gotta Love the bike in the Living Room action !!!
Lemme Guess, yer single, Right????

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR_Dave

Posted January 07, 2008 - 05:33 PM

Sorry no LED light pic, I was just admiring the rear knobby being almost Supermoto ready too.!:banghead: I beleive that the stock '07 rear LED is brakelight equipped if that helps. WR Dave.

• tweav

Posted January 08, 2008 - 04:43 AM

here's mine on my 07 and yes it has a brake light circuit too .

Posted Image

• markturbo

Posted January 08, 2008 - 06:05 AM

Rear fender from an 05 YZ450, and Baja Designs led...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Morty

Posted January 08, 2008 - 09:00 PM

here's mine on my 07 and yes it has a brake light circuit too .

Posted Image

where did you get the rear turn signals?

• tweav

Posted January 08, 2008 - 09:37 PM

I think it was Tucker rocky and they were k&S LED mini stalks . they were like 30 bucks a pair

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.