YZ450F Suspension mods

I have always used Race Tech Suspension on my bikes but every set up i get i feel like i should be able to get more out of and its not really working anymore. I race moto and ride natural stuff "no trail riding" and wanted your guy's opinions on what Company you go through and what seems the best? for those who do "moto", nothing agianst race tech just maybe think RG3 or Factory connection might be more suitable. Im 190 pounds and at an intermediate "A" level. thanx for the opinions

I have always used Race Tech Suspension on my bikes but every set up i get i feel like i should be able to get more out of and its not really working anymore. I race moto and ride natural stuff "no trail riding" and wanted your guy's opinions on what Company you go through and what seems the best? for those who do "moto", nothing agianst race tech just maybe think RG3 or Factory connection might be more suitable. Im 190 pounds and at an intermediate "A" level. thanx for the opinions

A few of us here have had great success using MB1 on our YZ's. No complaints in quality of work and the rideability is amazing afterwards.

thanx for the replies guys...MB1 has been on the top of my list....i just now started looking into enzo. I think i will try contacting them tomarrow and get all my ?'s out of the way and see which one i get a feel for. Keep those replies comin