Track riding in Washington

2 replies to this topic
  • John_B

Posted April 08, 2002 - 04:46 AM

I am looking for more motocross riding partners. I have riden for years and finally went to Thurston County ORV park (Olympia) to ride the track. What a blast! I want to go this weekend and was wondering if anyone was interested or if anyone knows of a track closer to Seattle?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • spodyfoot

Posted April 08, 2002 - 11:16 PM

john b, big ride this weekend in vantage wa "desert 100" i ride the porker run on sat. the big race is sunday. good place to track ride is s.i.r on friday nights first race is may 3. spodyfoot

• John_B

Posted April 09, 2002 - 04:17 AM

I have some friends going on the ride this weekend. How is the riding at SIR on Friday's? Do you know how much it costs?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.