Ride Report w/pics: XR650R putts in the desert rocks and snow

3 replies to this topic
  • Old_Man_Time

Posted January 04, 2008 - 06:56 PM

When the winter sets in for many it's the end of riding till spring. For the past 7 years or so we have had fairly mild winters in the lower desert areas making it possible for us to continue to ride. This winter has not treated us so kindly and I have only got out to ride 2 or 3 times in the last three months. I am going crazy. We had a break in the weather in certain areas so I decided to set up a ride and hope for the best. It turned pretty good. My buddy brought his XR650R and I brought my 525EXC (I should have brought my XR650R too). It was fun no matter which bike we were riding. Click the link and check out the ride:

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=589789

• Denn10

Posted January 04, 2008 - 08:55 PM

love riding in the snow LOL nice ride. How many wild animals you see around that area when your out riding? Im interested in a 525 myself maybe?? THX for the great pics

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pigryder

Posted January 05, 2008 - 04:22 PM

OMT awesome like always :banghead:

• Old_Man_Time

Posted January 05, 2008 - 05:46 PM

OMT awesome like always :banghead:

Thanks, I'm glad you guys enjoy the reports.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.