panoram

5 replies to this topic
  • Jon_SWE

Posted April 07, 2002 - 10:44 PM

Hallo fellow thumper talkers!!
Two weeks ago i put a panoram on my WR and it worked great for an hour or so....
All screens show nothing but zeros and the battery indicator is "lo" even after changing the battery??!! anyone else had this problem? /Jon

• 426fred

Posted April 08, 2002 - 01:34 AM

Hello fellow Swede!

Our distant cousins on the Canonndale part of the TT forum have a thread dealing with this subject. It involves cleaning of the contact areas as well as making sure that the battery stays still and does not loose contact - cotton is mentioned.
Apart from that, to avoid "flaming" from the honourable people on THIS forum, do a search - using "Panoram" as topic - and You will find lots of usable information.
So before asking such stupid f***ing questions do Your bl**dy homework. It is not the first time this happens to a Panoram, SO STICK TO THE PROGRAM AND LOOK FOR INFO BEFORE BOTHERING THE FINE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM - DOOPEY!!!!

He, he alltid någon som undrar vad det där var för något :D - men det stämmer, gör en search så finns det massor. :)

///Frippe

• YAMAKAZE

Posted April 08, 2002 - 03:54 AM

OUCH.....

Bonzai: :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jon_SWE

Posted April 08, 2002 - 04:55 AM

Hi Fred! do you know who is going to work the graveyard shift every saturday,in my 7-eleven??? I own 20% of your bike and some other friends own the rest of it so watch out for the repo-man(me) did you tell every one on the forum who works on your bike? don`t bite the hand who feeds you!!!!
p.s. sorry, but you have to work 17.00-24.00 tuesday(your birthday) guess why????

• freestyle111

Posted April 08, 2002 - 11:28 AM

"trailtech panoram" all i can say is "no comment!"

• huskyrider

Posted April 08, 2002 - 07:21 PM

Its probably a good thing we can't read Swedish.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.