Whats the new WR450 Like ???

3 replies to this topic
  • Actiondan

Posted October 11, 2002 - 11:35 AM

Can any one tell me if the New Wr450 is any good, i live in the UK and we can't get hold of one until Jan03 Ive got a WR now and i love it but its the kick start and it so heavy,
does the new bike feel the same or is it much lighter.

• Wicked_Crash

Posted October 11, 2002 - 11:43 AM

We won't see it hear in the U.S. until December.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chaindrive

Posted October 11, 2002 - 12:04 PM

Isn't that like asking a man the same question about his new bride...? :)

• Sylvain

Posted October 11, 2002 - 04:34 PM

Hi there, :D

There are some infos on the wr 450 at the Yamaha web site. If the technologie of the YZ 450 is somewhat transfered to the WR, we shall see nice upgrades besides the e-starter. :D

They advertise the bike at $6,399.00 US. Do any of you know how much it will be exactly for Canada ? I still didn't decide which wr it will be. The 02 at $6500.00 cdn or the 03 at near $8000.00 cdn. :)

It reminds me when I got married, but that's another story :D

Good rides , be safe

Motoman, we think of you

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.