OEM Clutch - What do I get and where?

I need a new clutch cable for my 01 YZ426 because it's stretched and the adjuster is all the way out. The bike still has the original clutch and I figured it won't hurt to change it at the same time.

I searched the OEM TT store for the clutch parts and found the sets of plates (8 friction plates and 8 metal plates, right?), but can't find the springs I need. What springs do I need to get, and is there anything else I'm missing?

I also couldn't find OEM cables on the online oem TT store - is this something I have to go to the dealer for, or is there another place online that has better prices?

OR do I just call the TT store and see if they have it???

I need a new clutch cable for my 01 YZ426 because it's stretched and the adjuster is all the way out. The bike still has the original clutch and I figured it won't hurt to change it at the same time.

I searched the OEM TT store for the clutch parts and found the sets of plates (8 friction plates and 8 metal plates, right?), but can't find the springs I need. What springs do I need to get, and is there anything else I'm missing?

I also couldn't find OEM cables on the online oem TT store - is this something I have to go to the dealer for, or is there another place online that has better prices?

OR do I just call the TT store and see if they have it???

I just got mine from my local dealer (needed them ASAP). I got the GYTR clucth pack for around 100 bucks and the cable for 17 bucks for my 06. I already had springs. Dont know if that helps, but it will give you an idea of what a good deal is. :banghead: