2007 WR 450 rear fender?

42 replies to this topic
  • S1rst

Posted December 22, 2008 - 05:49 PM

Ive got a polisport plastic kit and the rear fender is an exact copy of the OEM part. It has the lugs for the wiring and light bracket..........

Also, i now have a white headlight cowl thanks to some vinyl and a hair dryer. A couple of hours later and this was the the result. Much better than painting it in my opinion. Apart from the mounting brackets which i havnt done yet, you can only tell if you look really close.......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • neanderthaler

Posted December 22, 2008 - 06:00 PM

yours is one of the most stunning bikes i've ever seen. truly stunning.

• bhiggins25

Posted January 01, 2009 - 09:05 AM

That looks absolutely fantastic. My compliments.

Vinyl and a hair dryer...care to elaborate? Exactly what kind of vinyl and where did you purchase it? Online? A craft store?

Thanks in advance.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.