Manufacture announcements

1 reply to this topic
  • tHEIF_oF_dREAMS

Posted April 06, 2002 - 04:00 AM

Does anyone know when the manufactures annouce the 03 line of bikes and or sneak peaks of the R&D machines? I might be in the market for a new bike but dont want to but now and then in 5-8 mnths a bad muther is reveiled! Please help!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tHEIF_oF_dREAMS

Posted April 08, 2002 - 11:52 AM

Thought that I would chime in on this myself since I was able to answer my own question. New year models are offically annouced at the end of June at the New bike Expo, best rumours should start sprouting about the first of June. Usually see most bikes in stores as early as mid to late August and new and re-designed bikes (usually dirt)might not be out until November. My big excitment is to see what Yamaha's answer is to the CRF450! I have heard and read rumours of the YZ 450 but have also heard from a few others that the 426 will still be the power plant but to expect ligther bikes. Some one even said that they have seen a pix of the rumoured YZ450 but of course were unable to remember where thay had seen it... So if anyone else can bring to the table please do! I would love to hear what you got!

late!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.