Need TTR-125 for wife. Anyone have one for sale.

5 replies to this topic
  • WRFUN

Posted April 06, 2002 - 03:48 AM

If anyone is looking to sell there TTR-125 and is not to far. I'm interested.

Pete :)

• xrracer36

Posted April 08, 2002 - 04:28 AM

dude, what makes you think anyone will trade you their ttr-125 for your wife?... i mean sure, she's probably nice and all, but the ttr is one great little bike!... :D :D
:)
d@mn kids... (but somebody had to say it)
:D
(if you don't get it, i relpied without reading your post, just the title)...

[ April 08, 2002: Message edited by: xrracer36 ]

• dkuntz

Posted April 08, 2002 - 04:46 PM

I just traded my sons TTR125L this weekend. Great bike, but doesn't have the power or suspension for a 12 year trying to keep up with the big boys though. I did order an RK 428 116Link O-ring chain that will fit the TTR125 (Non L version). I would make a heck of a deal on for you or someone. The manual covers both bikes and I was in a hurry and ordered the wrong chain. It was a special order and couldn't send it back. The TTR125L has bigger wheels.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mike_dean

Posted April 09, 2002 - 01:15 AM

Johnson's Sales in Arlington WI., selling them for under $2200 brand new, they are a small new dealer just north of Madison. FYI mike

• WRFUN

Posted April 09, 2002 - 11:04 AM

Mike,

Thanks, I think new it is.... I may surprize Her this weekend. If she's good :) Thanks everyone

Pete

• p888

Posted April 09, 2002 - 11:42 AM

make sure you get the "L"

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.