Laurel Springs NJ - Anyone live there?

3 replies to this topic
  • yamaha.dude

Posted October 10, 2002 - 05:28 PM

I want to find someone who lives in Laurel Springs or close by for an issue I am having to deal with. I bought a Snap-on Tool, from eBay, and it hasn't arrived yet - now, I am not sure if the guy had done a runner or not, or if he is just sick or something...

I am not looking for some muscle, maybe just some one who can drive by and see if the shop is shutup...

Anyone able to help...? You will get a 5 star rating from me and many thanks...

David

• HaremScarem

Posted October 10, 2002 - 11:32 PM

Give me the address, I'll break some fingers, aahh I mean legs.

I'm working up in New York city right now and I can swing down the New Jersey Turnpike sometime on Saturday or Sunday. Drop me the name and address.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HaremScarem

Posted October 13, 2002 - 10:55 PM

I did a quick loop through the town on Sunday and didn't see any signs of that company name. I did a search on my street atlas software for all people in NJ with that last name and will Pm that to you.

The funny thing was I had six men working for me in the Big Apple that live in the same area in PA as I do and we always leave the job site and cruise back home together at the end of the week. They wanted to follow me through the town and help out. I passed on the offer, but can you imagine that, a TT welcoming party coming to your door soon. :) :D :D
Brian

• yamaha.dude

Posted October 13, 2002 - 11:55 PM

Thanks for at least trying... I will have to just pursue it through the credit card company... he ripped off $1,000's over the last few weeks, judging by his (now suspended) eBay account feedback...

Cheers, you're a 5 star dude! :)

David

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.