Akrapovic Exhaust for 08 YZ450f

5 replies to this topic
  • Wes Woodin

Posted December 29, 2007 - 01:31 PM

Has anyone used the Evolution TI pipe with Hexogonal muffleron an 08 yz450F? I heard that the fit and finish were second to none and that the pipes had more over rev, and better pull through the whole spectrum, kinda of like the Yosi RS-2 Diamond.

• TMAC25

Posted December 29, 2007 - 11:05 PM

I second that I want to hear the report as well. My friend put a yoshi on his 250'f and loves it. Im a white bros guy all the way though.

• Wes Woodin

Posted December 30, 2007 - 08:39 AM

I second that I want to hear the report as well. My friend put a yoshi on his 250'f and loves it. Im a white bros guy all the way though.

It's a close second with Yoshi. I have ordered a Akrapovic. Now the Yoshi I can get but it is the difference between $20. I believe the Akrapovic and the Yoshi are the best made on the market. The Akrapovic IMO is the BEST on the market. I ordered the Hexoginal TI pipe. It is what a lot of the Factory team will be using in the future. Yamaha is already using them. I'll keep you posted. Happy New Year.:banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 201fastguy

Posted March 16, 2008 - 01:04 PM

Where is the best place to buy a system?

• Ga426owner

Posted March 16, 2008 - 03:22 PM

Wes what happened with the DRD pipe system - are you not happy with it?

• needforspeed

Posted April 30, 2013 - 01:27 AM

does akrapovic make pipes for the yz 450f 08 model. cuz when i checked on the site the pipes were available only for the '10 and above.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.