Comon Folks

4 replies to this topic
  • blue_beast_wins

Posted October 09, 2002 - 11:48 PM

I just became a bronze member and i want to skip the que to titanium member, what do i have to do????

• MOmilkman

Posted October 10, 2002 - 03:33 AM

You just have to post on every single forum at least 7 times a day for the next 215 days.

Now go get busy....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted October 10, 2002 - 05:22 AM

Or do like our Ol' Buddy EGO does and drink lots of black coffee and go on a 50 post a day TT marathon for 30 day's then throttle back to 10-20 a day... he he he.... :)

Thats our hero...The Titanium Bandit :D

Bonzai :D

• John_Lorenz

Posted October 10, 2002 - 05:27 AM

Yamakazee

I script it all out :)
I cant drink coffee and type at the same time :D

Hummm Me thinks Bonds-eye guy is poking fun of me :D

• Florida_426

Posted October 10, 2002 - 01:46 PM

Nah, y'all got it figured wrong he's really got a dedicated server programed to post every 15 minutes. He just ocasionally pops in to wax poetic and add a witty riposte :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.