06 450 float cover

3 replies to this topic
  • dugbud

Posted December 27, 2007 - 10:12 AM

Help my chain broke yesterday and tore a hole in my float cover! Can a replacement be bought separately? Is it worth getting the aftermarket one?

• grayracer513

Posted December 27, 2007 - 10:23 AM

Yamaha doesn't list the bowl as a discreet part. Sudco doesn't either, but if you call, they may be able to find one. The aftermarket bowls are expensive, but cheaper than a whole carb (unless you find a used one) and they do offer some extras.

Depending on the damage, welding it shut might be an option.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted December 27, 2007 - 01:51 PM

look at this way...you just got the perfect reason to buy the R&D Floatbowl with Adj LJ :banghead: :busted:

• todds924

Posted December 27, 2007 - 09:05 PM

Help my chain broke yesterday and tore a hole in my float cover! Can a replacement be bought separately? Is it worth getting the aftermarket one?

I have a stock float bowl....PM me if your interested.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.