08 YZ450 Countershaft seal leaking

22 replies to this topic
  • steve_97060

Posted December 28, 2007 - 04:36 PM

this is getting good....

that might depend on which group you are in as decreed by Big Hal.. a newbie, the 30% who may be semi-competent, or the 70% who obviously are not... :banghead:

Grayracer Your talkin to these people on the forums here like they're a pro ASE tech such as yourself and I too am ASE Cert. But you must keep in mind what you say to most of these newbies here on th TT forums most of these folks cant repair the stuff in the correct manner ya know thus keeps the techs workin.

You cant have faith in everyone Gray 3 out of ten guys on these forums can do the stuff right! yeah 30% not very many. Shoot how many can fix a check engine light on their own car?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BC3

Posted December 29, 2007 - 03:43 PM

I have a problem with using a HAMMER on my bike also.........

• todds924

Posted December 30, 2007 - 08:30 PM

I have a problem with using a HAMMER on my bike also.........

To bad everybody cant use a hammer on there bike like you!!! That thing looks pretty clean!!!!!!!!

Related Content

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.