07 wr450 setup

2 replies to this topic
  • YAMAHA thumper 7

Posted December 27, 2007 - 01:25 AM

hey just wondering if anyone can tell me about the gray wire mod, throttle stop mod and the baffle mod.

also if i do the exhaust mod can it still be road legal and will it be able to be changed back wen i go off road and the throttle stop mod were is the stop on the carb?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tweav

Posted December 27, 2007 - 04:00 AM

Read this whole thread then ask again . It's 8 or 9 pages long now but has all the info you seek.

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=439173

• clark4131

Posted December 28, 2007 - 06:23 AM

Welcome to the WR board, now get to work :busted:. The stickies at the top of the topic list will provide you with all the direction you need in order to set up your bike properly. Take an hour or two and read them thoroughly. Click on the various links and read them too. I have tried to make them as comprehensive as humanly possible. The one thing they need to start putting in magazines when discussing the WR is this: Not only do you have to do the "Free Mods" in order for the bike to run at its full potential, but it also comes with homework now, thanks to TT. Trust me, it's time well spent :banghead:...SC

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.