At the risk of sounding like an idiot..

33 replies to this topic
  • BBA

Posted December 29, 2007 - 05:05 AM

Well, lets see it!

See what? I hope you dont think >I<:banghead: was going to accomplish this task? Im just giving support to RB for thinking in this manner! I'll keep the water in my head thankyou! Thats my R's head Im talking about haha!

• XR650L_Dave

Posted December 29, 2007 - 09:03 AM

Ted "XR650L" Turner used to go to every meeting with 5 or 6 ideas, most of them horrible. A few were good ideas (CNN was one of the good ones, obviously).

Talking about ideas that turn out to be 'bad' ideas helps the good ones form.

Dave

• jetfuel

Posted December 29, 2007 - 09:23 AM

i think a better question would be

can you stick a XR650R engine in a CRF450

Of course not .. it only fits in the CRF250 frame... I was suprised how easy it went in ... :busted: :banghead: Posted Image and yes its *Photoshopped* But man,wouldn't it be nice.....

• XR_RON

Posted December 29, 2007 - 10:27 AM

You would lose the E-start,thats why Im getting the L in the 1st place.

• XR_RON

Posted December 29, 2007 - 10:45 AM

Of course not .. it only fits in the CRF250 frame... I was suprised how easy it went in ... :busted: :banghead: Posted Image

Man, that must be one fast bike!! Its super clean as well. It must just eat up other bikes,how much did it cost?was it hard to do? Whats it weigh compared to a stock XR650r??

• Richie B

Posted December 29, 2007 - 11:02 AM

Of course not .. it only fits in the CRF250 frame... I was suprised how easy it went in ... :D :busted: Posted Image

Want to elaborate on this??

EDIT: I was just wondering if it was at all possible guys, a simple "no" and an explanation would be okay. :banghead:

• BWB63

Posted December 29, 2007 - 06:31 PM

Hope you guys are not missing the Photoshopped message under that picture.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Richie B

Posted December 29, 2007 - 07:32 PM

Hope you guys are not missing the Photoshopped message under that picture.

Edited after my post.. I still feel dumb.

• jetfuel

Posted December 29, 2007 - 10:17 PM

Edited after my post.. I still feel dumb.

No need to feel dumb Richie B... First off , it's a real good photoshop:smirk: ... Second .. I think you did just fine asking the question you did and having enough foresight to state what you did in the title of the thread.. You didn't know and were inquisitive enough to ask.. so good for you.:banghead: It's always better to ask when you don't know something than end up looking like fool or worse because you did'nt... Just don't ask martinfan30 about clowns he's sort of funny about that:p ... Jetfuel

• Richie B

Posted December 29, 2007 - 10:35 PM

No need to feel dumb Richie B... First off , it's a real good photoshop:smirk: ... Second .. I think you did just fine asking the question you did and having enough foresight to state what you did in the title of the thread.. You didn't know and were inquisitive enough to ask.. so good for you.:banghead: It's always better to ask when you don't know something than end up looking like fool or worse because you did'nt... Just don't ask martinfan30 about clowns he's sort of funny about that:p ... Jetfuel

Thanks. I thought it was so cool looking, I was fooled! Well, I always post up my 'out there' ideas around here.. it gives me (and hopefully a few others) something to think about. :busted:

• XR_RON

Posted December 30, 2007 - 09:35 AM

I was so pumped about the thought,I missed the photoshopped part,thats not cool, I was being serious, you schmuck!!!!,I still got a laugh though!!

• martinfan30

Posted December 30, 2007 - 12:55 PM

CLOWNS!?!?! :busted:

hey RCPLANEFUEL, can you post the pic of my YAMAHA XRL??

• jetfuel

Posted December 30, 2007 - 09:19 PM

Sure.... No problem ...:banghead: Posted Image

• martinfan30

Posted December 31, 2007 - 07:36 PM

haha! nice!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  186 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  29 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.