At the risk of sounding like an idiot..

Well, lets see it!

See what? I hope you dont think >I<:banghead: was going to accomplish this task? Im just giving support to RB for thinking in this manner! I'll keep the water in my head thankyou! Thats my R's head Im talking about haha!

Of course not .. it only fits in the CRF250 frame... I was suprised how easy it went in ... :busted::banghead:rxr.jpg

Man, that must be one fast bike!! Its super clean as well. It must just eat up other bikes,how much did it cost?was it hard to do? Whats it weigh compared to a stock XR650r??

Edited after my post.. I still feel dumb.

No need to feel dumb Richie B... First off , it's a real good photoshop:smirk: ... Second .. I think you did just fine asking the question you did and having enough foresight to state what you did in the title of the thread.. You didn't know and were inquisitive enough to ask.. so good for you.:banghead: It's always better to ask when you don't know something than end up looking like fool or worse because you did'nt... Just don't ask martinfan30 about clowns he's sort of funny about that:p ... Jetfuel

No need to feel dumb Richie B... First off , it's a real good photoshop:smirk: ... Second .. I think you did just fine asking the question you did and having enough foresight to state what you did in the title of the thread.. You didn't know and were inquisitive enough to ask.. so good for you.:banghead: It's always better to ask when you don't know something than end up looking like fool or worse because you did'nt... Just don't ask martinfan30 about clowns he's sort of funny about that:p ... Jetfuel

Thanks. I thought it was so cool looking, I was fooled! Well, I always post up my 'out there' ideas around here.. it gives me (and hopefully a few others) something to think about. :busted:

CLOWNS!?!?! :busted:

hey RCPLANEFUEL, can you post the pic of my YAMAHA XRL??