Dr.D pipe

185 replies to this topic
  • the ben

Posted March 27, 2008 - 03:27 PM

oh and the stock header pipe will fit in the dr d

• the ben

Posted March 27, 2008 - 03:28 PM

the drd header.. sorry that sound confusing all I am trying to say is that the dr d header is much larger than stock in circumfrence

• yz_ripper

Posted April 07, 2008 - 06:35 AM

Yep, same thing with changing the oil, 08 yz450 have to pull the head pipe out a bit. Other than that, it screams! $499 motosport.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HEFF73

Posted February 06, 2013 - 04:17 PM

Hey fellers,
has anyone had problems with the oil filter cover bolts??? i have one stripped does the engine have to come out or can we just pull the side cove with the engine still in the bike?????
suggestions...

• MANIAC998

Posted February 07, 2013 - 05:48 AM

This thread is nearly 5 years old, but I'll try and help. Most of the time, it's the lower bolt that strips out. Mostly due to small shavings accumulating in that area. Usually you can replace the bolt as the threads on the bolt are the ones that go bad most of the time, not the cases. But if the threads in the cases go bad, yes you can remove them without pulling the complete engine.

• Baja trail Rider

Posted February 07, 2013 - 06:58 AM

Have a DRD 04-wr450 header-muffler (clears oil cover)trade for stock YZ header/muffler.BTR

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.