Does the 07 wr450 turn?

2 replies to this topic
  • katoom525sx

Posted December 25, 2007 - 02:24 PM

The reason I ask is because I had a 06 yz250f and that thing did not wan't to turn. It had a really slow turning feel it would want to stand up in the corners . I am thinking about getting a 07-08 wr 450 .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • headbolt

Posted December 26, 2007 - 07:46 PM

I have an 07 WR450F, and yes it turns very well in the tight stuff,but you have to be sure and set your shock preload height setting like the manual says. I've had mine just about a month and love it. There's power everywhere after you do all the free mods.

• WR_Dave

Posted December 27, 2007 - 09:06 AM

That is the one thing that I really noticed from all the previous WR's, is that after you set your sag and get the suspension dialed in to your riding style, the '07 turns way better than any previous WR IMHO. Not much difference if any between '07 and '08, so try to find an '07 to save a few bucks. WR Dave.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.