listen to my xr650r in my garage!!!

3 replies to this topic
  • pkemmos

Posted December 25, 2007 - 01:05 PM

i just love it :banghead:

• martinfan30

Posted December 25, 2007 - 02:17 PM

pretty nice sounding R. ive got an L that sounds just a bit better, and it speaks ENGLISH! LOL! J/K.:banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bibleman

Posted December 25, 2007 - 04:03 PM

Nice sounding bike, but then again I'm biased being a fellow Greekster:applause:

• pkemmos

Posted December 25, 2007 - 05:07 PM

i had agreat day so i had to end it with a ride.it's been 3 weeks since my last ride.i've missed it so much i couldn't get enough of it !!i rode it like a madman!! when my ride ended i went in the garage with my friend with his kawasaki z750 and he just got amazed by the way our bikes sounded in there.
i know you are all xr lovers and i wanted to share with you my passion.
so have fun and always stay upright.its an expression we say here in Greece meaning not to fell of the bike. :busted: :banghead:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.