Xr 600 R Bog

23 replies to this topic
  • martinfan30

Posted January 03, 2008 - 12:29 PM

tgstoken runs 16 i think.

• boost 3

Posted January 03, 2008 - 03:29 PM

All kehin in the xr famely is hard to go smood all the way from bottom end to topprev. 1 thing i have discoverd... It is very inportent thet the throttel is god fitting in the liftarm in the throttelboddy so it not can twist right and left. In many cases even new ones this is a troble. It is so hard to get a stady idle when the throttle twist
You can fix it easy take some powergrip and giv the arm littel tvist and gripp or just by a new one.....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Denn10

Posted January 04, 2008 - 07:05 AM

All kehin in the xr famely is hard to go smood all the way from bottom end to topprev. 1 thing i have discoverd... It is very inportent thet the throttel is god fitting in the liftarm in the throttelboddy so it not can twist right and left. In many cases even new ones this is a troble. It is so hard to get a stady idle when the throttle twist
You can fix it easy take some powergrip and giv the arm littel tvist and gripp or just by a new one.....

ARGH :banghead: Velcome My Swede to TT

• danny v

Posted January 05, 2008 - 12:19 AM

Thanks for the tip on the throttle twist. The one cable is new and I have had the carb off and on 6-7 times after i bought it cleaning and jetting it so maybe I twisted it wrong.I will check it tomarrow,and when the idle is up i did not think to reach down and manually try to turn the cam by hand and see if it goes down. Maybe a fuel screw readjustment ? I'll see tomarrow. Right now I am running 12 discs,spark arrest plate and the cone.I talked to White Brothers the other day and they said the E2 Series is a better pipe but i dont have another 400.00 to put into a slip on when I am 90% happy with the one I have,because when it is uncorked my expereance was great ! If I had the 400.00 extra I would put a scotts SD on first. Any way thanks for the help guys. I am now looking into the tire solution, Dunlop 606 or Pirelli M-21s. These XRs shread tires I see !!!

Thanks, Danny :banghead:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.