Loudon New Hampshire Dual Sport Ride

3 replies to this topic
  • Ron_S

Posted April 04, 2002 - 11:21 AM

Just wanted to let the Eastern states riders know of the ride June 8, 9 at Loudon New Hampshire. This is a great ride, for a great cause. All the proceeds go to fight Cistic Fibrosis. It takes place at the NH International Speedway, with lots of camping area, and hot showers. There is road racing all weekend, and your entry fee gives you entry to the pit area of the road track. I've been for the last 3 years, about 200 miles in 2 days, lots of scenic riding, and the hero sections are truly that. Any questions, call 1-800-757-0203. Last year I believe there were over 400 riders. Great riding, and great partying! Hope to see some of you there. Kevin NH let me know if you will be there. Ron s

• MN_Kevin

Posted April 07, 2002 - 03:24 AM

Ron,
:D YES, YES, YES, a thousand times YES!! :D

I'll be there for the LOUDON TWO DAY!! :)

I started to wonder about the dates that really concerned me :D .

I checked my schedule from work last Friday...I put in for vacation the entire period!!! :D

We SHOULD be done refueling the plant by then, and returned to a 100% normal full power line up (nfpl).

You are definitely welcome to stay here, but I bet you'd have more fun w/ your buds at Loudon. I may spend the night w/ you guys, in my Van, for my own anal safety :D . If you can come up early, you ARE welcome to stay here. I get off midshift on Wednesday morning preceding the two day.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted April 07, 2002 - 04:30 AM

Should we make the TT ride the next weekend or wait till the end of June.

Don't want your kitchen pass revoked :) :D :D

Bill

• MN_Kevin

Posted April 08, 2002 - 11:13 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill:
[qb]Should we make the TT ride the next weekend or wait till the end of June?

Bill,
I AM on vacation until and including June 16. I have no plans for the week other than to ride the Loudon 2 Day, and drink beer.

[ April 09, 2002: Message edited by: NH Kevin ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.