1st O7 Wr450 Ride

3 replies to this topic
  • mandrik

Posted December 22, 2007 - 04:40 PM

I just got back from an all day ride on my new wr450 and all i can say is WOW!! I was worried from what i've read on here that I was gonna be disappointed in the power of this bike, but No Way man, that is one bad ass and easy to ride bike. If your not careful you'll find your self on your back quick, Wheeliemachine!!! The dealer did the exaust baffle removal and throttle stop for me (@n/c) when they put the bike together, if this thing gets another 8-10 hp out of the carb jetting, ais removal, exhaust replacement then hold on cause now your sitting on a rocket!:banghead:

• C-P

Posted December 22, 2007 - 06:10 PM

Make sure they disconnected the gray wire, too. From your comments, sounds like they did...what did you ride before the WR?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mandrik

Posted December 23, 2007 - 06:14 PM

I kept and maintained 2 bikes. a 97 yz250 and a 95 cr250. The cr was my first bike and the yz a bike I bought from a friend. I loved them both and really liked the 2 stroke ride 'em like your mad at 'em action. then I rode a friends 4 stoke and that got me looking for a new ride, and the yz really got me looking at the wr's. My friends bike was 04 yz450

• theroyz71

Posted December 24, 2007 - 07:11 PM

Congrats mandrik.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.