Merry Merry!

5 replies to this topic
  • clark4131

Posted December 22, 2007 - 03:45 PM

Merry Christmas to all the WR4XX faithful. Here's to a new 2008 riding season free of filter cage holes, off-idle bog, hard seats, leaky forks, fried clutches and closed trails. I truly hope 2008 proves to be our best year yet, and lets all keep our fingers crossed for some kick-ass fuel injection for 2009:banana: :banghead: :busted: :D :D :D

In the words of NCMountainMan..."May all your Ho's be happy!" Posted Image:DPosted Image...SC

• byggd

Posted December 23, 2007 - 06:08 AM

Here Here!!!!! :banghead: :busted:

• mjl300XC

Posted December 23, 2007 - 08:18 AM

x2 to all.

:banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Few

Posted December 23, 2007 - 11:15 AM

Merry Christmas to all, may you have tacky trails and plenty of cheap premium gas for all your toys!

• Savagekilla

Posted December 24, 2007 - 02:59 AM

Merry Christmas to you all!! And a very happy new year!

• Charles De Mar

Posted December 24, 2007 - 08:47 AM

With my lonely weeping '06 sitting in the garage waiting for spring I wish you all a ridable x-mas. I will be skiing at Big Sky! Woohoo!

PS I'm just waiting for gen two of the FI wr450 too!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.