scotts damper oil fill mount

50 replies to this topic
  • philipstjohn

Posted December 27, 2007 - 04:15 PM

The initial start of this thread was unclear to me as well. I did not know of the "oil fill mount", or the description of it. So, we should all know the mount option could be called this.. now we can ride! :banghead: :busted:

• danny v

Posted December 27, 2007 - 04:34 PM

YES WE CAN ! AND WE CAN ALSO GO SAILING HERE IN CALIFORNIA :banghead:
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE,EVEN YOU MIGUELITO :busted: :D :D :D

• philipstjohn

Posted December 27, 2007 - 05:08 PM

YES WE CAN ! AND WE CAN ALSO GO SAILING HERE IN CALIFORNIA :busted:
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE,EVEN YOU MIGUELITO :D :D :D :D

Where are you sailing? I am from SD and sail also...:banghead:

• danny v

Posted December 27, 2007 - 06:21 PM

San Pedro,CA. In Hurracain Gulch,Out to long beach to the oil islands and out to catalina if are all willing to get wet and dodge the freighters :banghead: :busted: :D :D :D
Hey is it worth it to be a TT member ? Are the perks worth the 30.00 a year?
Is this how the photos are put up and seen ? Anybody ?

• philipstjohn

Posted December 27, 2007 - 06:42 PM

San Pedro,CA. In Hurracain Gulch,Out to long beach to the oil islands and out to catalina if are all willing to get wet and dodge the freighters :banghead: :busted: :D :D :D
Hey is it worth it to be a TT member ? Are the perks worth the 30.00 a year?
Is this how the photos are put up and seen ? Anybody ?

You can post your garage, (your bikes), and any photo you wish without being a member. The membership dues are to support this site which is cool. Think about all the info you receive throughout the year?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • danny v

Posted December 27, 2007 - 07:55 PM

I agree, thanks for the info I think i am going to join.All the help I recived on my new toy the last 2 mos. from the guys here was the greatest thing because the shops around here were not very helpful, however i did get a lot of help and parts from XRs only from Mike Jacov :banghead:

• Denn10

Posted December 27, 2007 - 10:20 PM

LOL DENN! havent even been back 2 weeks and your back in it! ATTA BOY!:banghead:

YOU know how i dooze it baby!!!

• Suikerland

Posted December 28, 2007 - 11:40 AM

The initial start of this thread was unclear to me as well. I did not know of the "oil fill mount", or the description of it. So, we should all know the mount option could be called this.. now we can ride! :banghead: :busted:

all the terminology around this topic (dampers) is odd...
damper / steering stabilizer
post / pin / tower
forward mount / top mount / front mount / sub mount / head-tube mount

Oil fill mount? Sounds odd but what else can you call it? Dunno.

• miguelitro

Posted December 29, 2007 - 09:28 AM

just got back from riding for 2 days and got a good laugh out of all of this. TT never lets you down.

happy new years,
Mike

• Suikerland

Posted December 29, 2007 - 02:07 PM

You been riding while we been arguing about oil fill mounts?
C'mon dude.

• miguelitro

Posted December 29, 2007 - 02:32 PM

You been riding while we been arguing about oil fill mounts?
C'mon dude.

my bad. off to other folders to reply to topics on bikes i dont own...later.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.