what kinds of jobs do we all have

202 replies to this topic
  • R0LLM0DL

Posted April 10, 2010 - 05:08 PM

NYC Firefighter

• henk

Posted April 10, 2010 - 07:41 PM

Maintenance/Mechanic on a 4000+ cow dairy in CA. 6 days a week. On my free time it's time to start my 2000 WR400(StreetLegal):thumbsup:

• Baja trail Rider

Posted April 10, 2010 - 09:53 PM

Well I love my job,riding dirt bikes.

• 2in2out

Posted April 11, 2010 - 07:39 AM

Well I love my job,riding dirt bikes.

That is going to be my retirement gig...My wife keeps pushing me to retire now. I guess she doesn't realize she'll see even less of me.

Professional baja off-road trail guide Fri-Mon.
Professional sportfishing guide Tues-Thur.
Professional Dos XX taster Sun-Sun.

• Wooten57

Posted April 11, 2010 - 03:38 PM

I got my BSEE in 82. So I'm old and brittle now and try not to catch much air on my WR400F. My employer moved me from Charlotte to Panama City FL in 06. Financially worth the move, I still miss NC and riding there. Riding in FL sucks as all there is here to ride are flat sandy fire trails...lots of them.

• AKA_HITMAN

Posted April 11, 2010 - 04:39 PM

Maintenance Engineer for a Senior Citizen apt.complex...real diverse community with a lot of non english speaking residents,found out patience is the key as well as working with a killer staff to make the job get moving along smoothly.

• NMNORGE

Posted April 12, 2010 - 06:27 PM

I pass gas for a living....

• Tile Guy

Posted April 12, 2010 - 08:09 PM

drug dealer

• Tile Guy

Posted April 12, 2010 - 08:09 PM

j/k best tile man in san diego

• kenth333

Posted April 13, 2010 - 03:57 AM

Technical assistant at local energy company. People complaining about their electric bills, they call me. Dirtbiking gets me through the week (i live for the weekends). Also work with builders wanting to connect to our powerlines.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted April 13, 2010 - 01:50 PM

j/k best tile man in san diego

Damn! I was just about to place an order! :thumbsup:

Parts technical supervisor myself.

• yz-dwg

Posted April 13, 2010 - 02:36 PM

Land Surveyor, gives me a chance to scout some riding areas, when I'm not cooped up behind this stupid box........

• skypig

Posted April 13, 2010 - 02:54 PM

I used to fly a rescue helicopter (I've flown numerous injured riders - more Quad bike riders from farms than competition riders). Now I fly workers to oil rigs (up to 18 at a time - boring, but safe and well paid, with 03:00am callouts very rare!).

• darthling

Posted April 13, 2010 - 05:13 PM

IT Security Analyst for the gov. I'm monitoring you all now...Well at least the ones that don't have tinfoil covering your head and mouse.

• Ryan426

Posted April 13, 2010 - 05:32 PM

No I have the worst job! HR manager for High-End Display/Exhibit Mfg. www.lex-usa.com Wiping runny noses of 190+ sniveling whinning artists and fabricators all day! When I'm not doin that I ride with the best bunch of riders in the world! www.mountaineersmc.com

Nope...I got the crappiest, I pick up dog crap at a boarding kennel. Make a lousy $8 an hr. 36 yrs old. Thats what you get when you do drugs as a teen and drop out of school. Had a chacne to go into the navy at 20 put I had a few warrants to clear up first but never did. No credit, (hence the '01 YZ 426)
Kids, listen to your folks, stay in school and stay out from under the police radar. Or you can be like me, living in a low income apt parking your bike in the living room so no junkie will steal it out of your storage shed. :thumbsup:

• LucasP

Posted April 13, 2010 - 07:22 PM

SFC in the U.S. Army, going on 12 years in the service.

• 96sp00wr

Posted June 06, 2010 - 02:59 PM

Technical Illustrator specializing in the Motorcycle and Automotive Industries.

• drofman

Posted June 06, 2010 - 07:17 PM

Ford Tech for 20 years, now Lead Auto Tech for the CHP. 42 Units and 19 BMW's. Motor Cops are a breed of their own.

• Davecdp

Posted June 07, 2010 - 07:56 PM

I'm a gynecologist......well not officially :thumbsup:

• AKA_HITMAN

Posted June 10, 2010 - 04:16 AM

Nope...I got the crappiest, I pick up dog crap at a boarding kennel. Make a lousy $8 an hr. 36 yrs old. Thats what you get when you do drugs as a teen and drop out of school. Had a chacne to go into the navy at 20 put I had a few warrants to clear up first but never did. No credit, (hence the '01 YZ 426)
Kids, listen to your folks, stay in school and stay out from under the police radar. Or you can be like me, living in a low income apt parking your bike in the living room so no junkie will steal it out of your storage shed. :thumbsup:

Did all that crap as a kid also...but....I have taken low paying jobs to get by all the while breaking my ass for a better tomorrow. When theres a will theres a way. All that shit is behind me, and I know it can all be taken away again if I let my guard down. Brute force and ignorance is what keeps me going. I'm sure you deserve better, its up to you to get it done.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.