white brothers E2 on a wr 450

8 replies to this topic
  • nitro circus

Posted December 21, 2007 - 01:27 AM

anyone have a white brothers E2 on there wr i got one and it looks
like it does not sit strarght, like it is heading away from the rear mud guard,
because the rear mount is on a angel to the pipe. but the bolt holes all line up good.
maybe there made like this to miss the brake or did i get a bad one just would like to know.

• IrideWR

Posted December 22, 2007 - 03:24 PM

I have one on my 07 and it seems to fit fin, I have picks on the last page or so of what did you do to your wr today.

• nitro circus

Posted December 22, 2007 - 04:05 PM

hey Iridewr could you get me a pic from the top of the black mount that is under the side cover and may a big one of your avtar

• Wiseone

Posted December 22, 2007 - 04:15 PM

anyone have a white brothers E2 on there wr i got one and it looks
like it does not sit strarght, like it is heading away from the rear mud guard,
because the rear mount is on a angel to the pipe. but the bolt holes all line up good.
maybe there made like this to miss the brake or did i get a bad one just would like to know.

Get it right quick WB is belly up anyday, Could be already done

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • IrideWR

Posted December 22, 2007 - 08:48 PM

Ill get it in the morning.

• nitro circus

Posted December 22, 2007 - 10:06 PM

thanks mate

• IrideWR

Posted December 23, 2007 - 08:58 AM

Ok here it is. I thank your talking about how it angles a way from the tire slightly well that's right.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
This just made me madPosted Image:banghead:
If that didnt help let me know and ill get more.

• nitro circus

Posted December 23, 2007 - 12:41 PM

all good the first pic is all i need thanks

• maydog

Posted January 10, 2008 - 08:22 PM

I've got the same pipe on my 06 wr450 and the pipe is great but my tire rubs on it when I jump and bottom out. So i put a spacer behind the bracket to move the pipe over . would of thought White Brothers would have seen that.:banghead:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.