YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

4 replies to this topic
  • 426fred

Posted April 04, 2002 - 02:13 AM

Hi,

my bike passed the DMV inspection, or re-inspection, about an hour ago. A friend helped me with the final preparations yesterday evening, so the headlight was ok, brakelight worked, etc etc.
Now I just have to wait for the OK from the DMV to get registered, so I can insure the blue best - maybe tomorrow.
Anyway, I will drive it in earnest on Saturday :D even if all the DMV stuff isn´t finnished by then I WILL drive :) . I have waited long enough now, the urge to drive needs to be satisfied :D .
Hopefully I will write a racereport on Monday.

Se ya,

///Fredrik

• YAMAKAZE

Posted April 04, 2002 - 05:05 AM

Congrats dude...We know you've put alot of time into this...Enjoy

Bonzai :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chaindrive

Posted April 04, 2002 - 12:45 PM

Hey Fred!

The beast is now loose! Running AND legal! A set of buddy pegs and you'll be cruisin' for chicks!
(Nothing like a wheelie machine for getting 'em to hold on tight) :D

Good Job!

Hey Yamakazee, I think I need to do like you and add more goodies to my bike & tag line. It might make my posts look shorter... :)

[ April 04, 2002: Message edited by: Chaindrive ]

• 426fred

Posted April 05, 2002 - 01:07 AM

Yeeesss!!! Again.

Called the insurance company this morning and yepp, the info from DMV had been logged at the correct database so I could (and did) insure my Scoot :D . Then I went to the homepage of the goverment that keeps track of all motorvehicles (yes snowmobiles too) and requested, from that page, that I wanted my WR to be fully, totally and legally registered - it took 0.3 millisec´s and it was done :) .
This means that my bike is now totally legal and I can go off-roading tomorrow with a clear concsience (sp?) :D :D :D :D

I´ll let You know on Monday how it went!

Se ya,

///Fredrik

• mattnohiohills

Posted April 05, 2002 - 02:09 PM

Congratulations! I was lucky, my dealer registered mine as a street bike. I had a tag in hand the very same day. toook about a month to make it reallly street legal though. maybe there is something good to be said about Ohio

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.