Stainless Steel Brake Line

2 replies to this topic
  • Tim_the_Bulldog

Posted April 03, 2002 - 07:21 PM

I'm looking for a stainless steel brake line for my bike. One that allows me to keep the headlight but runs directly to the caliper like I've seen on a lot of pro racers bikes. Where can I find one? Any clue?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Const

Posted April 04, 2002 - 07:20 PM

I just got a brake line kit for my YZ50f and I saw what you are looking for on this web site: www.ride-engineering.com. I also have a wr426 and i'm gonna get one for it too! my YZ brakes improved tremendously!

• Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted April 05, 2002 - 09:37 AM

I bought the fast line set up, and put new EBC MXS HH rated high friction pads on and could feel a huge difference. Didnt touch the rear except the pads and still felt alot better.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.