This is why

36 replies to this topic
  • BWB63

Posted December 19, 2007 - 08:54 PM

It's idiots that ride like this, and idiots the promote videos like this that keep us from getting good dual sport bikes, looses us good riding areas, and makes all dirt bikers look like loosers. This guy is one.

No, it is idiot's that think that everyone has to fit in the system and be PC to be right. He being free and not hurting anyone but, his own wallet. Has nothing to do with what bikes we get. You are so brain washed you can't even see the fun. I know pay to the system, the system will protect us. You are already lost to the system and they own you.
Without a question this is the thinking I am totaly against. Once the line is drawn and history repeats, those that think this way will be my enemy. Freedom from tyranny is what some of us are talking about. You embrace it as if it will bring you security, never has, never will. There is no exuse for tyranny and only a coward choses to embrace it for security. I have the same attitude as the founders of this country. Nothing has change there are those that still think that goverment is the fix all for the people and those that think we can take care of ourselves (and those that don't or can't). I don't care who threw the trash or who is being stupid. If I don't like it I have the freedom to clean it up. As I have, I also have the freedom to look the other way and let the goverment tax me and pay a small percentage for someone else to pick it up. Those that make a difference and those that let others do it for them. Freedom is the most expensive thing, worth the most and those like you would rather feel secure, and take care of what makes you feel good. The tide has turned and the cops are not for us but, hunt us for revenue for the goverment. You make me sick. and yes, I ment that to be personal.
Tyranny; oppressive power <every form of tyranny over the mind of man — Thomas Jefferson>; especially : oppressive power exerted by government <the tyranny of a police state>

The phrase tyranny of the majority, used in discussing systems of democracy and majority rule, is a criticism of the scenario in which decisions made by a majority under that system would place that majority's interests so far above a minority's interest as to be comparable in cruelty to "tyrannical"

I find that I am now living under the 'tyranny of the majority'

I am to believe that the majority wants me to comply with the LEO if they are wrong, for the good of what everyone wants. The fact is the majority of people do not want off road motorcycles!

I can no longer leagaly think 'Homosexual behavior' is wrong. I can no longer express openly my beliefs in God or Christ if I in any way work for this goverment, actualy I can't think anything that th majority says is wrong or hateful. I must think as the majority says. I can't spank my kids, I can't say those that hate American's must die. I can't dis-like those that say American's must die. I can't believe God made the world in seven days. I have to believe a condom must be worn by my tenage boys, that waiting till they are married is wrong. Ihave to believe it is 'ok' for a teacher in public schools to teach my sons that men sticking their stick in another mans anal hole is normal. Arnold Schwarzenegger signed a law that has all California school teaching that;
All instruction, all school activities, will effectively and eventually be required to positively portray homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, transgenderism, etc., to children in these schools. There’s no other way to comply.

“If a child objects, or disagrees, then the other law, AB 394, takes effect,” Thomasson said. “The child will be labeled a ‘harasser,’ and made subject to ‘specialized training.’

“Dissent will not be tolerated. Neither will mere silence. In fact, sensitivity training may be required for the dissenting child’s parents. The law could be interpreted that way. School officials might be able to call in the child’s parents for a ‘conference.’
This starts in January!

At the High School my Boys go to; there is a group for "Gay and Straight" at lunch.
I was talking to a guy at work that moved here from China. He was discussing how they have freedom as we have freedom. I asked how that was. He said it was just a little different, here you have freedom of religion, and there they have freedom from religion. You have freedom of speech they have freedom from speech. Over there if I don't want to be bothered by you religious talk or your speech then I can have the government stop you from bothering me. He really thinks that kind of freedom is better. It is more secure.

I don't want the government to be my mother. I don't think Glamis needs to be policed! If I don't like the trash I have the freedom to clean it up! If I don't like the yo - yo's that are there I can go somewhere else, fix it or go there on a different day. What is wrong with the yo - yo's having the freedom to be stupid? In the end they should be responsible for that stupidity. Wait, I know innocent people might get hurt…..who is responsible for that? That is where you want to feel secure, right? Or do they have to fit into your preconceived idea of what is right? If it bothers you then it must be policed and those that do not conform must be punished!!!

I am getting my BSAA degree and make a lot more then most who get one. I passed triple digets a while back. That doesn't meen I have to sell out to keep it. most of this is cut and past from other post here on TT.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted December 19, 2007 - 09:23 PM

No, it is idiot's that think that everyone has to fit in the system and be PC to be right. He being free and not hurting anyone but, his own wallet. Has nothing to do with what bikes we get. You are so brain washed you can't even see the fun. I know pay to the system, the system will protect us. You are already lost to the system and they own you.
Without a question this is the thinking I am totaly against. Once the line is drawn and history repeats, those that think this way will be my enemy. Freedom from tyranny is what some of us are talking about. You embrace it as if it will bring you security, never has, never will. There is no exuse for tyranny and only a coward choses to embrace it for security. I have the same attitude as the founders of this country. Nothing has change there are those that still think that goverment is the fix all for the people and those that think we can take care of ourselves (and those that don't or can't). I don't care who threw the trash or who is being stupid. If I don't like it I have the freedom to clean it up. As I have, I also have the freedom to look the other way and let the goverment tax me and pay a small percentage for someone else to pick it up. Those that make a difference and those that let others do it for them. Freedom is the most expensive thing, worth the most and those like you would rather feel secure, and take care of what makes you feel good. The tide has turned and the cops are not for us but, hunt us for revenue for the goverment. You make me sick. and yes, I ment that to be personal.
Tyranny; oppressive power <every form of tyranny over the mind of man — Thomas Jefferson>; especially : oppressive power exerted by government <the tyranny of a police state>

The phrase tyranny of the majority, used in discussing systems of democracy and majority rule, is a criticism of the scenario in which decisions made by a majority under that system would place that majority's interests so far above a minority's interest as to be comparable in cruelty to "tyrannical"

I am to believe that the majority wants me to comply with the LEO if they are wrong, for the good of what everyone wants. The fact is the majority of people do not want off road motorcycles!

I can no longer leagaly think 'Homosexual behavior' is wrong. I can no longer express openly my beliefs in God or Christ if I in any way work for this goverment, actualy I can't think anything that th majority says is wrong or hateful. I must think as the majority says. I can't spank my kids, I can't say those that hate American's must die. I can't dis-like those that say American's must die. I can't believe God made the world in seven days. I have to believe a condom must be worn by my tenage boys, that waiting till they are married is wrong. Ihave to believe it is 'ok' for a teacher in public schools to teach my sons that men sticking their stick in another mans anal hole is normal. Arnold Schwarzenegger signed a law that has all California school teaching that;
All instruction, all school activities, will effectively and eventually be required to positively portray homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, transgenderism, etc., to children in these schools. There’s no other way to comply.

“If a child objects, or disagrees, then the other law, AB 394, takes effect,” Thomasson said. “The child will be labeled a ‘harasser,’ and made subject to ‘specialized training.’

“Dissent will not be tolerated. Neither will mere silence. In fact, sensitivity training may be required for the dissenting child’s parents. The law could be interpreted that way. School officials might be able to call in the child’s parents for a ‘conference.’
This starts in January!

At the High School my Boys go to; there is a group for "Gay and Straight" at lunch.
I was talking to a guy at work that moved here from China. He was discussing how they have freedom as we have freedom. I asked how that was. He said it was just a little different, here you have freedom of religion, and there they have freedom from religion. You have freedom of speech they have freedom from speech. Over there if I don't want to be bothered by you religious talk or your speech then I can have the government stop you from bothering me. He really thinks that kind of freedom is better. It is more secure.

I don't want the government to be my mother. I don't think Glamis needs to be policed! If I don't like the trash I have the freedom to clean it up! If I don't like the yo - yo's that are there I can go somewhere else, fix it or go there on a different day. What is wrong with the yo - yo's having the freedom to be stupid? In the end they should be responsible for that stupidity. Wait, I know innocent people might get hurt…..who is responsible for that? That is where you want to feel secure, right? Or do they have to fit into your preconceived idea of what is right? If it bothers you then it must be policed and those that do not conform must be punished!!!

I am getting my BSAA degree and make a lot more then most who get one. I passed triple digets a while back. That doesn't meen I have to sell out to keep it. most of this is cut and past from other post here on TT.

You miss my point entirely. It is up to you and me to keep what we have, and no one else. NOT Police. We have way too much government (especially corporate welfare) already. I want to keep my riding areas, so I fight against idiotic behavior (like leaving trash, riding in pits, doing donuts instead of 'riding through' areas, etc) by confronting the people who do it, and kick there ass if necessary. And I mean kicking there ass. I have seen over 90,000 acres closed near me in the last 20 years due to rising liability insurance, irresponsible riding (making new trails, not 'riding through' protected areas, etc) which is directly linked to idiotic behavior. If you want to prove your skills to someone, ENTER A RACE and prove it. Donuts and Wheelies are for pussys.
You on the other hand want me to think and act like you, who are brainwashed into thinking that the opinion you have been spoon fed is the
truth.
Have you ever done any research on any of the topics you are so rabid about? I mean YOU doing the research, not reading about it in a newspaper or watching it on TV. That's because you are brainwashed into thinking those forms of media have truthful content. They cant' possibly be truthful, because they must answer to stockholders first, last, and only. Being convincing about something has no weight on it's truthful content. But Republicans hope you don't figure that out, because thier whole MO is about Disinformation and Plausable denibiltiy.
Your BELIEFS (like in Christ) are only BELIEFS, and nothing more. They are based on faith, not truth, and that is why they are called beliefs. It is your right to have them. It is wrong of you to impose your BELIEFS on anyone. Even if you BELIEVE in prothletising, it is not your right to do it just because you thing it is.
You can fight for what you belive in (idiological conflict) or you can fight against those who do wrong (direct conflict). Doing the wrong thing is always wrong, no matter what your beliefs are.

And *** does how much money you make have to do with anything? You have it only because of God's gifts and grace to you, but you probably don't even recognize that.
Besides, "3 digits" is barley above poverty level in Los Angeles. Big Deal.

• weskc35k

Posted December 19, 2007 - 09:35 PM

Carefull boys the thought police will be in on this soon.
If i was going to move to the U.S. i would move to Montana,nuf said.
And you are both right, FARK being PC,do your own thing with a morally sound compass..

• hill5150

Posted December 20, 2007 - 07:42 AM

The post was intended to show the sheer robustness of an "R" motor that can endure high rev abuse w/ out the aid of air w/ out blowing up. The bike is clearly meant to mob the dez at 80......we know this ..............please, now back to our regular programing.............:banghead:

• jetfuel

Posted December 20, 2007 - 08:42 AM

Big deal .. It's just another video like countless others and it just happens to be an XRR doing burnouts and wheelies this time instead of a little kid on a XR100 doing it or a CBR XXX it doesn't matter we have all seen them. Then Ka-Boom its all about politics, Sexual orientation, and religion .. I didn't know 650R's wielded such power....:banghead:

• martinfan30

Posted December 20, 2007 - 09:44 AM

Big deal .. It's just another video like countless others and it just happens to be an XRR doing burnouts and wheelies this time instead of a little kid on a XR100 doing it or a CBR XXX it doesn't matter we have all seen them. Then Ka-Boom its all about politics, Sexual orientation, and religion .. I didn't know 650R's wielded such power....:busted:

oh you didnt know?:banghead:

• BWB63

Posted December 20, 2007 - 11:09 AM

You guys are wound so tight! I would have pasted more but, I couldn't find any Pat Robertson to throw in there. Lighten up, Krannie, I thought I threw in enough to be redickulous but, you bit anyways. The guy is showing off so what. The money was in regards to a joke someone threw in there about the XL's being for smart office guys....adn I thought his reply was very funny but, I guess I read almost everything in that light. This is the internet....you read everything with the attitude you have. Like I said, wow, you are wound tight:crazy: go out riding with you and stop for a breather and there you go:mad: pop just like that. Doctors have pills that might help. I am major glad your not my neibour

• martinfan30

Posted December 20, 2007 - 11:49 AM

you can have my neighbors...

as the other neighbors call them sanford and son. they have a small swing set, fake trees, 2 coffee table and several lawn chairs(where they have morning coffee and smokes), 5 kids, are renters, 2 broken down vehicles, 4 scottish terriers, little solar powered lawn lights(about 10), a lawn mower, an indoor 3 paned dressing mirror, an indoor oscilating table fan, an awning made of straw with a green umbrella holding it up, M****F****!!!! all in the front yard!

oh did i mention the garage, driveway, front yard, side and back yards are used as storage, drop off for a "thrift shop" they run.

sorry bout the rant.:banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BWB63

Posted December 20, 2007 - 12:40 PM

You wouldn't want me as a neighbor!

Three teenage boyz, 19, 17,15! All their friends, with their cars and trucks.

All have XR400R's with plates so, yes, they ride right out of the drive way.

In the front yard and parked in front:

77' Chevey Blazer with 350sb vortex heades, headers, holey comander 950 FI.

68' El Comino, 350 porformance crate motor, headman headers, gear drive timing, Flowmaster mufflers, 700R4 tranny, two giant amps with huge speakers.

70' El Comino, 350 with aluminum 202 heads, Hooker headers, Flowmaster mufflers, almost as loud as the other.

73' El Comino, Headers, mufflers but, not as loud as the others.

82' Comaro stock

2006 GMC Duramax deisel, 5" exhaust but, still not loud.

2002 GMC van.

27 foot toy hauler.

Honda ST1300

All parked at different times right out front.

XR680R has plate but, I don't ride it on the street but, twice a year.

• martinfan30

Posted December 20, 2007 - 12:44 PM

must live on a few acres?LOL. sounds like you have your hands VERY full at all times!!

• BWB63

Posted December 20, 2007 - 04:45 PM

Actualy we live in a nice little track house with a small green lawn, (picture perfect little sac with all the nice houses with two cars in the drive way) Flag sticking out from the side of the garage and then all this stuff in the front yard! No, not quite!

No, we live what was out in the horse land in a small house close to my neighbors but, the track houses are coming fast. I wasn't joking........you would not want to be my neighbor! We don't play the music loud, well, not for more then a few minutes. We do play football in the street, The kids have drums, four guitars, a bass guitar, keyboard, very big amps and speekers (1600 watt amp, 400watt amp, 100 watt amp, two double 18" cab., two double 15", and all the othe monitors and junk) We skin the deer/bear in the front yard. Our dogs run lose, we have a potbelly pig that come into the house, we had Emu's, but, we eat them, we screem out the front door for the kids to come home. We have three of those temp. carports in the back yard where we have about thirty young men gather on Monday nights. WE do all kinds of screeming, rope climping, sharpen knifes, eat and drink soada. We test our cars/truck/bikes up and down the street. Ride wheelies, smoke the tires and yell at the kids when they do the same. I do not fit into the new PC system! We do clean up our mess and any other mess we find. We ride on trails and at times find ourselves uncontrolably off those trails trying to find a safe place to land. Hate me if you want, I will just smile.

• martinfan30

Posted December 20, 2007 - 08:21 PM

aw man! you brought a tear to my eye's! YOU are exactly the neighbor i want! except i would get yelled at for coming back home too late! BELEIVE me, im not too PC. so whats wrong with hanging/butchering your late fall deer in the garage? nothing! i do. nothing wrong with riding around the street, i get yelled at by my wife for doing wheelies in front of the house(on occasion!). ITS ALL GOOD!!:banghead: forgot about the EMU's, some of the best hamburgers i have ever had!

there is no hate for you, only a deep appreciation that there are a few of the good 'ol boys left.:busted:

• Motosprtman

Posted December 21, 2007 - 07:28 AM

Hey!! ...... I resemble that remark!! :D :banghead: :busted: :D

You too!? :busted:

• Motosprtman

Posted December 21, 2007 - 07:35 AM

This starts in January!

:banghead: :busted: :D :D :busted: :ride:

• xr650l bum

Posted December 21, 2007 - 07:46 AM

Actualy we live in a nice little track house with a small green lawn, (picture perfect little sac with all the nice houses with two cars in the drive way) Flag sticking out from the side of the garage and then all this stuff in the front yard! No, not quite!

No, we live what was out in the horse land in a small house close to my neighbors but, the track houses are coming fast. I wasn't joking........you would not want to be my neighbor! We don't play the music loud, well, not for more then a few minutes. We do play football in the street, The kids have drums, four guitars, a bass guitar, keyboard, very big amps and speekers (1600 watt amp, 400watt amp, 100 watt amp, two double 18" cab., two double 15", and all the othe monitors and junk) We skin the deer/bear in the front yard. Our dogs run lose, we have a potbelly pig that come into the house, we had Emu's, but, we eat them, we screem out the front door for the kids to come home. We have three of those temp. carports in the back yard where we have about thirty young men gather on Monday nights. WE do all kinds of screeming, rope climping, sharpen knifes, eat and drink soada. We test our cars/truck/bikes up and down the street. Ride wheelies, smoke the tires and yell at the kids when they do the same. I do not fit into the new PC system! We do clean up our mess and any other mess we find. We ride on trails and at times find ourselves uncontrolably off those trails trying to find a safe place to land. Hate me if you want, I will just smile.

I thought you midwesterners got priced out of the Cali housing market?

• XR680RR

Posted March 03, 2008 - 10:11 PM

It's idiots that ride like this, and idiots the promote videos like this that keep us from getting good dual sport bikes, looses us good riding areas, and makes all dirt bikers look like loosers. This guy is one.

Wow, you really hate this don't you? I just can not see how this video has anything to do with how duel sport bikes are made or sold or not sold. Because of these video's (or riders that do this stuff) the XR650R will not be sold any longer and we are stuck with the XR650'L' because it can't do this? Everytime someone see a rider doing something crazy there is a push for that kind of bike to be no longer made!!!:thumbsup:

• DelTronXR

Posted March 04, 2008 - 10:41 AM

I donno how I missed this video when it was posted.......That man has got some serious riding STEEZE. Hot Damn I wanna pull 1/2 mile whoooooolies!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.