Starting with flip flops on (Vid)

21 replies to this topic
  • philipstjohn

Posted December 19, 2007 - 05:26 PM

I added a Hot Cam to my bike, along with an 11:1 piston, no auto decompressor. I would LOVE to see someone attempt to start my bike with flip flops on. That would be some funny stuff!

My bike also makes the same noise as mentioned above-a buzzing from the oil pump but only when cold. Once it warms up-the noise is gone! I know my pump is not bad because it is brand new. I just replaced it when I last had the motor torn apart about 3 months ago.

If you tend to live in flip flops you will get her going. I do not wear my riding boots while working on the bike...:busted: :banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Old Dog

Posted December 19, 2007 - 09:02 PM

Screw the flip-flops, who needs stinkin' flip-flops? I can start my L with two broken legs, naked, whilst in a semi-comatose state sitting in a wheelchair.

As long as I can use one of my ten digits on either hand ...... it fires right up, every time, go figure. :banghead:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.