2000 wr radiator core replacement? Is it possible?

1 reply to this topic
  • Crashly

Posted December 17, 2007 - 12:00 PM

Well my rradiator stared leaking. I took it into my local radiator shop and they said that it was caused by internal corosion. I talked with Myers radiator and he said that on some radiators the water wetter type products have the tendency to corode the radiators. So while my right radiator is not leaking it looks as if it could easliy start leaking. Somewhere I came across a radiator repair facility that can put new cores in your old radiators does anybody know who offers that service?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SJMC_DON

Posted December 17, 2007 - 12:49 PM

Well my rradiator stared leaking. I took it into my local radiator shop and they said that it was caused by internal corosion. I talked with Myers radiator and he said that on some radiators the water wetter type products have the tendency to corode the radiators. So while my right radiator is not leaking it looks as if it could easliy start leaking. Somewhere I came across a radiator repair facility that can put new cores in your old radiators does anybody know who offers that service?

If Myler's can't I don't know who can but if you get to the point of replacement make sure you look at Fluidyne vs. OEM. Twice the radiator at half the cost:thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.