650L locking cap for Cali bike

3 replies to this topic
  • jeanluconze

Posted December 17, 2007 - 10:32 AM

I removed the smog junk the first week after I bought it. I'd really like to get rid of the vented gas cap and go to a factory locking cap that comes on non-Cali bikes. Anyone know a good place to buy one and any thoughts on the chance I could have it keyed to match my ignition?

• martinfan30

Posted December 17, 2007 - 10:42 AM

just order one for a non cali bike. any good locksmith should be able to key it for you.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Denn10

Posted December 17, 2007 - 11:09 AM

ebay maybe, whats retail price from a dealer?

• knuklehead

Posted December 17, 2007 - 12:14 PM

Call Fremont Cycle Slavage 510-796-3131,I know they have 650L tanks and cap's over in the werehouse , get "James" to look for you,Tell him Tony with the broken neck told you to call.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.