What is this?!

15 replies to this topic
  • diablo682

Posted October 07, 2002 - 07:14 PM

Saw this post in the TTR section...made me laugh. Take a look. Where do these guys come from? click here

• Hick

Posted October 07, 2002 - 08:59 PM

Someone archive that thread. That was a hilarious read.

My favorite (but only funny if you read all the posts before it), from pjl:

This is by far the stupidest thread that I have ever read. I feel more ignorant now that I have read it.

Not sure exactly why that struck me so, but I spit beer all over my puter when I read that. Posted Image

• Dodger

Posted October 08, 2002 - 04:36 AM

Yeah baby.........Pimpin' Yo...........

Dodger :) :D

• Wicked_Crash

Posted October 08, 2002 - 05:29 AM

Is that JIVE you are speaking?

LMAO! I just blew coffee out my nose! Damn that burns!

• Dan_from_HB

Posted October 08, 2002 - 09:05 AM

Wassup, yo?
If it's joak or dreem, I'm ok widdit.
Else, it's fry-ten-in.
My sincere apologies to the English for our distinctly American penchant for destroying the language.

• Bamster

Posted October 08, 2002 - 12:29 PM

That was funny.
I hope my kids never speak like that.

• Parx_400

Posted October 08, 2002 - 01:39 PM

no no, this was the best one i heard in there:
Dom, stop pimpin and start paying attention in school. Your education is suffering man. Trust me, no hoe likes a stupid man.

that was great

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted October 08, 2002 - 02:52 PM

Man!! That was the greatest post of all time... Funny, im not sure what he was even trying to say.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chaindrive

Posted October 08, 2002 - 05:25 PM

I now know what I will trade my WR in for: WOW! That quad will have the Iowa DOT breaking out the riot gear!! :)

Posted October 09, 2002 - 07:39 AM

Can you Say (Red-Neck EBONIC'S), I knew you could....

Bonzai :)

• BrandonW

Posted October 15, 2002 - 01:56 PM

One of the funniest threads I have ever read. One of the saddest as well.

• snapcrklnpop

Posted October 15, 2002 - 08:51 PM

I laughed so hard I cried. That picture of the 4 wheeler was too much!

• Math

Posted October 16, 2002 - 03:05 AM

Look, I'm from Québec and I have to amit that I might injure the English language sometimes (too often... :D) as my first language is French. Anyway, if I'm doing that bad only once, I hope you guys will have the gentleness to tell me :D. What was this guy trying to say :)??? I got nothing out of it. NO-THING!!! What a laugh!

• Snapper

Posted October 16, 2002 - 04:07 PM

Can someone just host the snappers pictures so we can see his big bore TTR125 with blue neon lettering that says TTR

that would be smick

• WR4FUN

Posted October 16, 2002 - 04:59 PM

Wow that whole thread is too funny...if I wasn't laughing so hard I'd say it was a waist of good bandwidth! I especialy like Newriver's translations...good one! Guess we all need a good laugh now and then. (just don't look too close to my spellen) Reminds me of the "Hooked on Pasionics" bit.

• banffboy

Posted October 16, 2002 - 05:25 PM

Wow what a DOM*ss :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.