Trailer life while camping-riding

5 replies to this topic
  • hoppalong426

Posted October 07, 2002 - 05:53 PM

What type of trailers-campers are most people using. Size type, etc??? While riding there WRS :)

Posted October 07, 2002 - 06:37 PM

36ft 5th wheel Patio Hauler full everthing and then some, keep your wife/girl friend happy and you can ride all you want to.And camp any were and any temps, rain or shine.
monty :)

• Dan_from_HB

Posted October 07, 2002 - 06:46 PM

Hey Monty,
How's it hangin'?
I've had great luck with my Dunes. It's 26ft, and just like a toybox style. The one Monty has actually sports a rear "garage" section for bikes and patio use. Advantage: you don't have to worry about bike mess and smells like you do in mine. Disadvantage: you give up some living space. With two teenage sons, I need all the space I can get, LOL!
IMHO, the best ones seem to be Patio Hauler, Dunes, Weekend Warrior, and Thor Wanderer Wagon. Not necessarily in that order.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • endurodog

Posted October 07, 2002 - 09:25 PM

I have a 21' hardside. Tow it with my truck and load the bike in the back.

Posted October 08, 2002 - 04:36 AM

I have a 26' Week-End Warrior.
Posted Image

• WR_Jason

Posted October 14, 2002 - 09:51 AM

1988 Ford E 150 Van and a 3 man dome tent! :D. The van has tons of room and I keep the WR inside all the time when not riding with tools, coolers, camping stuff ect. Its cool becuse you never have to unpack your stuff. It has a trailer hitch so I could pull a trailer and I could drop the bikes and put an infaltable matteress in the van, but I kinda like the tent thing to be honest. :).

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.