Bent Brake Pedal

3 replies to this topic
  • yzfmerf

Posted December 16, 2007 - 08:28 PM

Rode this weekend for the first time in 6 months and had a lot of fun for change, to competitive for my own good. Anyway i clipped a hay bale in Talledega at Glen Helen on the start of my last moto and wrapped the brake pedal around my foot peg. Coming down Shoei hill with no rear brake is interesting to say the least so i decided to call it a day. The search i found for aftermarket was from 03 so is Hammerhead the only company that makes something for my 06?

• 426 NOOB

Posted December 16, 2007 - 10:52 PM

Sunline make a T-6 alluminum one and it comes with a lever saver cable, so that wont happen again. Fits 06 450. Pricey though at $160.

Pro armor makes a billet black one for $170 Fits 06 450.

GYTR makes one for the 06 for $125 billet. (verry nice)

Just look through Tucker rocky and Rocky mountain MC, thats where I found all these. Let us know what you think of the one that you decide to purchase.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzfmerf

Posted December 17, 2007 - 07:43 AM

Thanks i forgot about Tucker Rocky. BTO and Motosport did not have anything.

• Wiz636

Posted December 17, 2007 - 08:41 AM

Look on ebay, you will find several used ones most likely. I have bought three in the past...two as replacements and one for a spare that I keep in my toolbox. Don't think I paid more than $20.00 for any of them.

Related Content

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.