Why you do NOT stand behind a Thumper: top 10

3 replies to this topic
  • Chaindrive

Posted October 07, 2002 - 05:04 PM

I'll start: Yesterday at the D22 race, I'm walking through the pits and noticed a KTM with an unusual muffler plug. As I walked closer to investigate this colorful gem, a boy of about 5 comes running up and yanks his endangered bag of Skittles out of the hole... :)...tearing the bag and losing most of them down the pipe!

I gently tried to explain to the little urchin how it wasn't a good idea, when he silences me for good with "It's OK, its just my Dad's bike!" :D What do you suppose it was like, a ten or a twelve gauge loaded with 00 buck when he fired it up? :D Yikes!

• StreetMoto

Posted October 07, 2002 - 05:27 PM

My CR250 would launch my pipe plug across the street when I forgot to take it out before starting it! Im sure my 426 would bounce it off the neighbors window. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xrracer36

Posted October 09, 2002 - 02:20 AM

LOL...
"TASTE THE RAINBOW"
LOL... :D
wonder what happens with m&m's? "melts in your mouth, not in your hand"... never mentions exhaust pipes?!?!? :) :D
racer36 :D

• blue_beast_wins

Posted October 09, 2002 - 12:43 PM

Same reason you wouldn't ride close to one, you may be pulling things out of your teeth.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.