06 WR 450 exaust, whats the best one?

4 replies to this topic
  • NorCalDrtLvr

Posted December 16, 2007 - 05:04 PM

I have a 06 wr450f that has been stock except for the free mods. and a fuel screw. Im looking for a exaust and some other mods to bump up the power yet not make it loud. let me know what you have used

• Mutu

Posted December 17, 2007 - 12:51 AM

A fair few people here use the FMF Q2 / Q4, or the Powercore with the quiet insert.

I'd lean towards the later as you can uncork it when you like for extra power.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • surfer

Posted December 17, 2007 - 05:17 AM

fmf power bomb and a fmf q4 more power and quiet. My wr is street legal so I cannot be to offensive with the noise and the power bomb gave me a noticable difference in power.:banghead: :busted:

• KennyMc

Posted December 17, 2007 - 07:53 AM

fmf power bomb and a fmf q4 more power and quiet. My wr is street legal so I cannot be to offensive with the noise and the power bomb gave me a noticable difference in power.:banghead: :busted:

Which power bomb did you get?

• eurobound

Posted December 17, 2007 - 09:56 AM

you could try Akrapovic... not that I am biased or anything living in Slovenia:thumbsup:

I stand corrected!! TT sells Akrapovic... even better!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.