2006 yz4550f: Megabomb header fitment???

4 replies to this topic
  • Justin89

Posted December 15, 2007 - 04:48 PM

Hey guys, I have a 2006 yz450f. I am looking on ebay for a megabomb header ( I already have the powerbomb) I found one on there that says, " fits yz/wr250f/450f 01+"...Now will this actually fit my 2006 yz450f or does someone not know what they are talking about? I am not looking to get scammed or anything, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Justin:ride: :banghead:

• KJ790

Posted December 15, 2007 - 05:08 PM

I'm going to say it is for a 250F since you can fit the same pipe on a 01-08 YZ/WR 250F. In which case, it won't fit the 450.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Justin89

Posted December 15, 2007 - 05:57 PM

I'm going to say it is for a 250F since you can fit the same pipe on a 01-08 YZ/WR 250F. In which case, it won't fit the 450.

Yeah, I was thinking that. Didn't you have a post on here showing us a megabomb or powerbomb that you bought for $25? that was a good deal for just doin a little bit of shining up!

• KJ790

Posted December 15, 2007 - 08:01 PM

Yeah, I was thinking that. Didn't you have a post on here showing us a megabomb or powerbomb that you bought for $25? that was a good deal for just doin a little bit of shining up!

Yeah, that was the best deal I've ever gotten on Ebay. If you are patient, there are great deals out there, they just might take years to come accross.

• Justin89

Posted December 15, 2007 - 10:45 PM

Yeah, that was the best deal I've ever gotten on Ebay. If you are patient, there are great deals out there, they just might take years to come accross.

Yeah I'm definately going to keep an eye open noew! Thanks for the advice

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.