Okay Okay............im Backkkkkkkk

11 replies to this topic
  • Denn10

Posted December 14, 2007 - 10:16 AM

Alrighty my jail sentence has been served and i can say that i am a REHABILITATED MAN now!!!! Man that 30 days in the hole SUCKS, let me tell you! From now on if any of you have any questions about what NOT to do just pm me and ill school you and rehabilitate you also. I should become a counselor/moderator now. LOL

SO if i have missed any important PM's with you all wanting to buy stuff and all lemme know!!

• absynth01

Posted December 14, 2007 - 10:35 AM

Glad to see ya made it!! Welcome back, and don't let the god fearers screw with ya. You did your stupid "punishment" and are back!!! live and learn, glad you are here and not there!!!!!Been there myself:thumbsup:

• martinfan30

Posted December 14, 2007 - 11:02 AM

:banghead: LOL, welcome back ya loudmouth!

that'll teach you to keep your hole shut!:busted: :D :D

• Denn10

Posted December 14, 2007 - 12:37 PM

careful martin or ill.............your such a..................nice guy !

• sploogemonkey

Posted December 14, 2007 - 05:18 PM

Whaddup Denn?

I was afraid you had been abducted and were being held for ransom in the backroom of some seedy bar in Tijuana.

I finally got the Yosh system on my bike and half arsed have it tuned (long story - don't ask), think I've decided to not do the header wrap for the meantime, maybe in the summer.

I posted a thread that turned into a potential Springtime get together (sort of), though I may have only convinced Martinfan30 to consider coming out. We'll see........

Glad to see you're back:thumbsup:

• weskc35k

Posted December 14, 2007 - 06:46 PM

I liked it more when you were gone.
He he he.
No i didn't ...honest.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jetfuel

Posted December 14, 2007 - 09:22 PM

Welcome back ... Bummer you had to be rehabilitated , I'll miss the off the cuff remarks. Is it true they used water boarding ??? :banghead:

• Denn10

Posted December 15, 2007 - 11:41 AM

yes its true, everything youve heard is sadly the truth. I dont even look the same anymore, they did some bad things to me.

I knew someone would say how nice it was without me around NOW i know who my new target is!!!!!!

• BWB63

Posted December 15, 2007 - 12:19 PM

yes its true, everything youve heard is sadly the truth. I dont even look the same anymore, they did some bad things to me.

I knew someone would say how nice it was without me around NOW i know who my new target is!!!!!!

You will have to update that picture of you in your AVATAR.

• martinfan30

Posted December 15, 2007 - 03:13 PM

ya now you even ALMOST piece together a legible sentence!LOL!

you suck.

• martinfan30

Posted December 15, 2007 - 03:14 PM

You will have to update that picture of you in your AVATAR.

maybe he should take a pic of himself washing his bike!(get it denn???)

• Denn10

Posted December 15, 2007 - 08:45 PM

maybe he should take a pic of himself washing his bike!(get it denn???)

AHHHHH yeah first get it wet then soap it up EASY isnt it LMAO

Related Content

Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.