Bought another IMS tank

11 replies to this topic
  • Motosprtman

Posted December 13, 2007 - 01:31 PM

:busted: sold my 4.0 gallon IMS tank with XR's only graphics on it and a new petcock installed for 150.00.

Thought about it and the short range of the OEM tank, plus I don't wana booger up the OEM tank riding off road and i want to take some longer trips on it this spring / summer.

So I bought another one, and OEM gtraphics to put on it and another petcock.

I gotta learn not to sell my toys, without ALOT of forethought.

Why did I get rid of it in the firstplace? Hell - I dunno....:banghead:

By the way the only place I could find a RED IMS 4.0 gallon tank was at gastanks only dot com 235.00 smakers.

• martinfan30

Posted December 13, 2007 - 02:25 PM

ok, now what you do is sell your new one and buy us BOTH new ones! ill take red please!:banghead:

• walshdanielm1965

Posted December 13, 2007 - 03:12 PM

red for me also! :banghead:

• hondaxrl650

Posted December 13, 2007 - 03:16 PM

whatever color you want to get for mine is fine with me :banghead:

• cleonard

Posted December 13, 2007 - 03:20 PM

I gotta learn not to sell my toys, without ALOT of forethought.

Isn't selling your toys illegal or immoral or some such. Never sell just buy. When something wears out buy more.

• Motosprtman

Posted December 14, 2007 - 07:25 AM

Isn't selling your toys illegal or immoral or some such. Never sell just buy. When something wears out buy more.

This I shall follow for all of my days....

and as for the new bikes, well I have been thinkin (futuristically) of a CRF450X as my knee won't last forever on the kickstart of the XR250R. That and a CRF450X should be the last dirt bike I would ever need. Yea right....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Motosprtman

Posted December 14, 2007 - 08:06 AM

will a tusk billet cap fit an IMS tank?

• absynth01

Posted December 14, 2007 - 10:55 AM

Never sell your guns or toys! That is a law I told my wife!!!

• martinfan30

Posted December 14, 2007 - 11:07 AM

Never sell your guns or toys! That is a law I told my wife!!!

nope! wife goes first!:banghead:

J/K

• Motosprtman

Posted December 14, 2007 - 11:09 AM

and ya know - she told me not to do it......sell that is.

• martinfan30

Posted December 14, 2007 - 11:13 AM

and ya know - she told me not to do it......sell that is.

unexcuseable!

• absynth01

Posted December 14, 2007 - 11:39 AM

Sounds familiar. I need mine to tell me to STOP. But she rides and shoots-go figure. I only get scolded when I'm really stupid (alot)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.