Got my head bolts out today

6 replies to this topic
  • knuklehead

Posted December 12, 2007 - 06:14 PM

They took off the halo today.:banghead: Still wont be able to ride for a few more months.I'll be able to feel my pillow tonight for the first time in along time. Posted Image

• creeky

Posted December 12, 2007 - 06:55 PM

Read your post in Dr. Mark's forum also, apparently you've had a rough time. Best wishes for a full recovery.

• Old Dog

Posted December 12, 2007 - 08:04 PM

Hope you have the sleep of a lifetime tonight, been there, done that, know how it feels, don't wanna do it again.:banghead:

I sincerely hope the rest of your recovery goes well and you're back on your scoot before the summer get here. :busted:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fishpost19

Posted December 12, 2007 - 08:26 PM

Read the title in new threads, and thought it was about the engine's head bolts. Hope you make a full recovery. :banghead:

• martinfan30

Posted December 12, 2007 - 08:35 PM

i hope you remembered to remove them in an even, criss-cross pattern!:banghead:

• weskc35k

Posted December 14, 2007 - 06:48 PM

Good to see you on the up.

• danny v

Posted December 14, 2007 - 08:30 PM

Hey knuklehead, I thought the same thing as fishpost19 ! Than I thought it was a spoof now i see it is real.It looks to have been very painful ! Is your story posted anywhere here ? Bike related? Anyway...not to pry,best wishes for a fast recovery.I am new to TT only about 7 weeks and I have seen some very interesting people here to say the least ! The help i recived from several of you was awesome,so maybe i can return the help to someone else down the road.My last lesson was FOCUS ! FOCUS ! FOCUS ! The bike runs great now,still working on the of the bottom hesatation,thanks again to all of you
Danny V

Related Content

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  37 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  40 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 1 reply

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.