Stroker YZ 450 options?

1 reply to this topic
  • BlackSheep

Posted December 10, 2007 - 06:04 PM

Hey guys, I just pulled apart my YZ 450 and have the crank sitting in my hand. I want to have it lightened trued and welded, but then I started thinking about a mild stroker(+2 or +3mm). Has anyone had any good results with a reputable machine shop? I've tried getting a hold of Falicon, but they won't return my calls. Any advice is apreciated, Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • todds924

Posted December 10, 2007 - 06:30 PM

Hey guys, I just pulled apart my YZ 450 and have the crank sitting in my hand. I want to have it lightened trued and welded, but then I started thinking about a mild stroker(+2 or +3mm). Has anyone had any good results with a reputable machine shop? I've tried getting a hold of Falicon, but they won't return my calls. Any advice is apreciated, Thanks

I would keep trying Falicon...they are the BEST.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.