Info for the Raptor?

5 replies to this topic
  • xlr8

Posted October 06, 2002 - 02:02 PM

Anybody know of forum on the web for the Raptor 660? My buddy just bought one and knows nothing about it as far as mods are concerned. :) Any help would be appreciated. :D :D

• Fryboy

Posted October 06, 2002 - 03:52 PM

Ummmmmm...........

YOU CAN CHECK ......

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.COM !!!!

Just kiddin,
Nope I know of none.

Fryboy

• yamaha.dude

Posted October 06, 2002 - 04:24 PM

www.google.com

www.dogpile.com

If he gets involved in a quad club, other riders will have Raptors, and should be able to give him some advice...

Look out for the handlebar mounted Carbon Fibre cooler box... holds 9 beers, weighs next to nothing and looks so trick... :) :D

David

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xlr8

Posted October 06, 2002 - 04:40 PM

Just thought I'd ask. I looked around and found a few really crappy forums, but it seemed like everybody wanted to be an a$$ hole or a crybaby. I would think that people that can afford a $6000 plus machine would hold themselves to a certain standard of maturity. :)

• Uncle_Rich

Posted October 07, 2002 - 03:07 AM

Try this
Its for Yahama quads

http://www.bluetraxx.com/

Rich

• xlr8

Posted October 07, 2002 - 02:58 PM

I appreciate it Uncle Rich! That's the best one I've seen so far. :) I'll pass it on to my buddy straight away!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.