crash and burn add on

2 replies to this topic
  • jeff55

Posted October 06, 2002 - 12:45 PM

I was riding with Levy1 that sunday our friend had his terrible crash. We always thought of him as the best rider of the group, and the last to have something like that happen. I drove him to the hosp. in his truck and he didnt even know whose vehicle we were in, or whose bikes were on the truck. I thought he was injured a-lot more than he actually was. Now a week later he seems to be doing great

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • diablo682

Posted October 06, 2002 - 08:35 PM

Glad to hear it. We dont need to loose another one! I went riding at the race track for the 1st time with my WR400. Had some close calls but I never spilled over thank god. It is a major adrenaline rush when your hauling a$$ and you think your about to go down!! Cant wait to go back :)

• YAMAKAZE

Posted October 09, 2002 - 08:21 AM

Are you saying that Leav1 balled it up?

Bonzai :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.