Hey lewichris

4 replies to this topic
  • Idahoan

Posted April 02, 2002 - 07:57 AM

What's up buddy? When we were North of the border we ran into a group of guys from Kalispel, and one of them worked or owned a Yamaha dealership from there. Contacting on of the local dealers would be your best bet.

• lewichris

Posted April 02, 2002 - 08:09 AM

I was wondering who this was at first. But i see it is My good friend Tyrel. You pics didn't work on my Comp. Any way i hear canfield is closed to bikes. Know anything about that and i wonder who we should call. Tlk to you later.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Idahoan

Posted April 02, 2002 - 08:12 AM

What's this talk of moving to Kalispel?

• lewichris

Posted April 02, 2002 - 08:13 AM

good job there. about 12,000 more a year

• Chaindrive

Posted April 02, 2002 - 10:46 PM

Hey Chris, I'll take it!! That would about double my current income :D and let me live in God's country! :D It's where I took my Bride-to-be when I felt it was time to show her my idea of paradise...You couldn't possibly ever regret it. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.