Different Graphics for yellow plastic?

8 replies to this topic
  • baymen12

Posted December 08, 2007 - 12:34 AM

Does anyone make/have different graphic kits for the yellow 06's. Iwant to match my 450 to my Pitster with yellow rockstar kit if possible. Otherwise would like to see some pics if you guys have anything besides Hannah kits.

• swatdoc

Posted December 08, 2007 - 01:52 PM

Dirt Digits makes nice stuff in Yellow for Yamahas. Any of their patterns shown in blue you can have them do in yellow - just ask.

Posted Image

• Aka.Goose

Posted December 10, 2007 - 02:56 AM

http://www.decalmx.com ...But you'll have to call them as opposed to ordering online...I think they charged me $30 to change the blue to yellow...
Posted Image

• baymen12

Posted December 10, 2007 - 12:52 PM

Which kit is that? It looks sharp!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dirtnerd

Posted December 10, 2007 - 02:35 PM

Goose, what brand of frame guard do you have on your bike? Looks like they'll do the job.

• swatdoc

Posted December 10, 2007 - 06:34 PM

here's the page with the Dirt Digit yellow graphics showing some examples - and remember you can put whatever sponsor names you want, and they have the numberplate graphics to match

http://www.dirtdigit...?idCategory=298

• Aka.Goose

Posted December 11, 2007 - 01:12 AM

Which kit is that? It looks sharp!!

It's the T4 series number plates and the "gripper" T3 series radiator shrouds (which are freakin' sweet by the way, super thick, matte finish, doesn't show scratches, and grips insane when you squeeze your knees in)...
The frame guards are the Light Speed carbon fiber ones, but I took them to the local truck bed liner place (Line-X in Torrance) and had him spray them (for just $15 bucks!)...Plus, without me knowing until I went to pick them up, he added a couple coats of UV gloss for extra protection from boot wear (apparently he rides too, and knew there's a lot of wear right there)...After many rides it's still glossy and barely scratched...It goes well with the gripper shrouds since it's almost exactly the same texture...
Since this pic was taken, I've added an E-line carbon fiber pipe/heat guard, and the E-line carbon fiber skid plate (heavier than I had expected, and had to be cut/filed down to fit snug, not too happy about that)...
Future plans include an all black tall seat, and black rims with polished hubs...

• bnyfe

Posted December 11, 2007 - 05:15 AM

I love the TT Website. You guys are all awesome...been looking for this stuff on my own forever!:banghead:

• Dirtnerd

Posted December 11, 2007 - 07:34 AM

Thanks, good idea with the frame guards.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.