Yz400F plastics

2 replies to this topic
  • avbryce1

Posted December 06, 2007 - 09:50 PM

I have a 98 yz400f it already has yellow plastics and a hurricane graphics kit on it, but my plastics are looking rough. Where can I find Yellow fenders?

I'm even willing to buy a new complete kit if someone can tell me where I can find one that will fit my bike.

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • nap__kxf

Posted December 06, 2007 - 10:17 PM

go hit up your local shop and try to order some from acerbis...i'm almost positive acerbis or even ufo will make them...

• Caseus

Posted December 12, 2007 - 03:31 PM

The "One Industries" kit called "Hurricane" includes all the plastics (minus the fuel tank) and complete graphics to set up your YZ in the yellow and black scheme. Its a tad pricey but a good quality product, you have yellow already so maybe you'll end up with some spares for the future. :banghead:

Just Google "One Industries" and look at the Yamaha kits for a lead.

I was looking into this kit for my 98 YZ400f but my wallet decided to go with blue UFO plastics and a Factory Effex graphics kit instead.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.